- Loan packages for any type of agribusiness.
- Available to any size of agribusiness. Ag New Mexico has the capacity to finance multinational corporate enterprises, as well as large-scale individuals.
- Commercial lending expertise to help even the most sophisticated business.
- Competitive cost of capital.
Agricultural installment loans
- For needs such as machinery and equipment, vehicles, facilities, breeding livestock, real estate and refinancing of debt
- Intermediate-term financing
- Two rate options:
- Fixed Rate Installment – Terms range from 1 to 10 years, with regularly scheduled payments. Interest rate is fixed for the full loan period.
- Variable-Rate Installment Loan – Terms range from 1 to 10 years, with regularly scheduled payments. Interest rate may increase or decrease at any time during the loan period, reflecting the specific market index chosen.
Agricultural Operating Loans
- Covers expenses incurred in the normal course of a crop or livestock operating cycle, such as feed, seed, fertilizer, vehicles, equipment and facilities
- Short-term financing, typically for 12 to 18 months
- Fixed interest rate. Interest paid only on loan funds in use.
- Loan structured to match ag production cycle
- Two options available:
- Revolving Line of Credit – Loan funds can be drawn and repaid throughout the term of the note. As advances are repaid, the amount of available loan funds goes back up.
- Non-Revolving Line of Credit – Loan funds are disbursed for a specific purpose.
Rural Real Estate Loans
- For the purchase of farmland, ranchland, and acreage, as well as for property improvements
- Long-term financing for terms from 5 years to 30 years
- Fixed or variable interest rate
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual payments
Rural Home Loans
At our Ag New Mexico (NMLS# 810370) Country Mortgage division, borrowers will find the same expertise in home loans that they've come to expect when financing land, production agriculture and agribusiness. Our goal is to be your full-service lender, our divisions work together to cover all your rural financing needs.