Ag New Mexico offers a full line of flexible loan programs with competitive interest rates to meet all of your agricultural financing needs. We specialize in:
FARM AND LIVESTOCK LOANS
- Farm operating expenses
- Cattle and other livestock purchase and expenses
REAL ESTATE LOANS
- Farm and ranch purchases and refinance
- Farm and ranch improvement construction
- Agribusiness purchase, refinance, expansion and construction
- Recreational property
- Irrigation development
- Appraisal services
- Inventory and receivable loans for dairies, feedyards, growyards and calf facilities
- Operational financing for dairies, cotton gins, and other value-added agribusiness facilities
AGRICULTURAL INSTALLMENT LOANS
For needs such as machinery and equipment, vehicles, facilities, breeding livestock, real estate and refinancing of debt
Two rate options:
Fixed Rate Installment – Terms range from 1 to 10 years, with regularly scheduled payments. Interest rate is fixed for the full loan period.
Variable-Rate Installment Loan – Terms range from 1 to 10 years, with regularly scheduled payments. Interest rate may increase or decrease at any time during the loan period, reflecting the specific market index chosen.
AGRICULUTURAL OPERATING LOANS
Covers expenses incurred in the normal course of a crop or livestock operating cycle, such as feed, seed, fertilizer, vehicles, equipment and facilities.
Short-term financing, typically for 12 to 18 months
Fixed interest rate. Interest paid only on loan funds in use.
Loan structured to match ag production cycle
Revolving Line of Credit – Loan funds can be drawn and repaid throughout the term of the note. As advances are repaid, the amount of available loan funds goes back up.
Non-Revolving Line of Credit – Loan funds are disbursed for a specific purpose.